As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly-Tying-Materials-Rubber-Legs-Silicone-Rubber-Skirt 12-24 Colors Fly Tying Supplies 12 Colors kit #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Each pack contains approximately 40 strands legs measuring 5. 5” in length and comes in 12 popular colors. Barred color legs are widely used in many patterns of flies tying. Silicone skirt replacement for Spinnerbaits, Buzzbait, Spoon, Buzzbait, Blade & Jig lures.
Assortment would be of great help to those working on secret one-of-a-kind baits. Build your own fishing lure skirts with this wild variety of first quality silicone strips.
2. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly Tying Tool Kit 12 in 1 with Bobbin Finisher Scissors Hackle Hair Stacker Fly Fishing Tying Tools Set #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Why need 4 bobbins--are you still worrying about relacing the threads continually with only one bobbin? We have included 4 kinds of bobbins which could suits all fly tying threads in the market, you can use them quickly and conveniently whatever for a small spool or a big one, to improve the efficiency.
Perfect for travel or just keep all your tools protected and organized. It includes 12 basic tools you will need for your fly fishing trips.
This kit is worth your consideration. Great deals --total of 12 fly tying tools per bag, including RETRO TOOL BAG. Will cost more than $60 if purchased them separately. Retro tool bag --this bag was adopted the retro design, you are able to put 10-15 various tools into it.
Super economic toolkit-- the xfishman fly tying tools set suits for both beginners and intermediates. Excellent gift--this is an excellent choice as a gift for the first-time tyer, or the long-time tyer who wants to trick out his bench with something new. An added bonus is that it comes in a retro tool bag for organization.
3. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly Tying Thread Kit 6/0 Fly Tying Supplies Fly Fishing Materials Accessories… #adXFISHMAN #ad
- A strong thread for sizes 4-20, flies with breaking strength of 35 oz. Size: 6/0 150 yards. Why need 6/0 thread？if you’re starting out with mostly trout flies in sizes 4-20, your 6/0 thread will work just fine.
If you’re tying bass bugs, spinning hair and so on, our 3/0 is the ticket. The 6 colors in this set are the most commonly used. This set of thread combination uses custom fiber, ensuring that you can complete the tying smoothly without breaking the thread.
Some folks tie all their dries with 8/0, wooly buggers, but it takes some practice! They can satisfy 90% of your fly tying. Why need 6 color thread ? different flies need different color combinations to show perfect effects. Why need strong thread? -no matter for beginner or master when tying some complicated flies, which has high strength, thread broken means restarting, which will waste a lot of time.
4. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly-Tying-Bobbin-Holder 2 Pack Fly Fishing Ceramic Bobbin with Bobbin Threader Holder Fly Tying Tools Set Ceramic Bobbin 2 Pack & 1 Bobbin Threader #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Ultra-fitting design—the hyperboloid design processed by cnc machine twhich can fit the fingers 100% and bring a perfect grip feeling. Supper smooth ceramic hole-- prevent the thread from becoming frayed.
Durable and easy to control--the manufacturer applied high-quality materials and ensures the perfect finish. Will fit your thread spools-- xfishman adjustable tension bobbin is adjustable for all of your thread spools and will accept standard sizes making your fly tying easier and more fun.
Reducing the fatigue of tying flies for a long time. Effective performance--the crucial part is this kit is quite sturdy and has a long term performing capability for its well designed ceramic barrel and stainless steel finish.
5. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly-Tying-Ice-Dubbing-Dispenser -Box-Top-Ten-Colors-Fly-Tying- Materials-Supplies-Equipment #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Must have materials --dubbing is basically chopped up fur or some synthetic material that you twist on to the thread, then wrap around the hook to form the body of the fly.
Just imagine catching a fish with a fly that you tied!10 favorite colors --the ice dub dispenser includes a 10 compartment dubbing box filled with some of the favorite colors of the popular Ice Dub from XFISHMAN.
Includes: golden, black, uv white, Peacock, pearl White, Purple, rosered, Peacock Green, blue, Silver. Easy to use--to outfit a fly tying bench or for general tying needs, you can't go wrong with these dispensers, each pre-packed with popular colors.
6. XFISHMAN #ad
Fly-Tying-Jig-Heads Jig-Tying-Materials DIY Crappie Trout Flies 1/80oz-50 Pack #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Xfishman fly tying jig heads work equally well for fly tying and general purpose fishing. The small hook sizes are well suited for trout and panfish.
Xfishman fly tying jig heads are on premium 32762 jig hooks. Sizes:1/124oz - #10 hook;1/80oz - #10 hook;1/64oz - #8;hook;1/32oz - #6 hook;1/16oz - #4 hook1/8oz - #2 hook. Great for catching a variety of small mouth predator fish（crappie bluegill rout white bass perch）easy to use for anglers of all levels of experience.
Choose from weights: 1/124oz, 3/16, 1/8oz, 1/32oz, white, 1/8oz 3/8oz, 1/4oz, orange, pink, 1/64oz, 1/16oz, 5 Colors: Chartreuse, 1/16 oz, 1/80oz, Black. Small and extra-small jig heads for fly tying patterns.
7. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Barbless-Fly-Hooks-for-Fly-Tying BL Czech Nymph/Scud Flies Hook Dry Wet Curved Competition Fishing Trout Hooks 10# ~16# Assortment Pack of 240 Hooks with Box #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Easy to use-- clearwater fly tying hook assortments come packaged in an 8-compartment magnetic bottom with foam dividers hook pallet. Popular sizes-- the most popular sizes and styles of each variety of hook.
Sharpened points --they have precision-ground, chemically sharpened points, low profile barbs. Great deals --total of 240 hooks per assortment 30 of each size.
If purchased separately would cost more than $50 Example: selection you would receive sizes 10, 12, 16, 14, in both the Barbless dry and Curved Nymph hooks. Barbless hooks --for tying dry flies, midges, nymphs, emerger. Fulling hooks are supplied in small plastic boxes with a flip lid that are easy to store.
8. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Tungsten-Slot-Beads-Fly-Tying-Beads-Heads-Assortment Fly Tying Materials Nymph for Fly Fishing Slotted Tungsten Beads 60 Pack 7/64” 2.8mm（6 Colors ） 60 Pack #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Use these beads for your beadhead nymphs and they will sink much faster than with traditional brass beads. Some other colours I find effective at the moment are Metallic Green. 98% tungsten.
Easy to see the difference when you compare with "cheap" tungsten beads. There are 4 main colours that i find the stable diet of fish world wide and they are Gold, Sliver，Fluo Orange and Black nickle and of course Pink for Grayling.
Countersunk holes -- they're countersunk so you can easily slide them around the hook bend. Classic 6 colors -- most of these colours will catch fish some better than others depending on the fish you are after and where you are fishing.
Countersunk holes -- they're countersunk so you can easily slide them around the hook bend. Fast drop --tungsten beads are 150% heavier than lead and over 200% heavier than brass beads. 100% new material -- shiny and smooth from 100% new material, not recycled.
9. XFISHMAN #ad
XFISHMAN Fly-Tying-Beads-Brass-Beads-Heads Assortment 180 Pack Fly Tying Materials Fly Fishing Nymph 5/32” 3.8mm（6 Colors ） 180 Pack #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Classic 6 colors -- most of these colours will catch fish some better than others depending on the fish you are after and where you are fishing. Countersunk holes -- they're countersunk so you can easily slide them around the hook bend.
99. 8% brass. Just imagine catching a fish with A FLY THAT YOU TIED! Some other colours I find effective at the moment are Metallic Green.
100% new material -- shiny and smooth from 100% new material, not recycled. Choose from size-- 5/64'' 2mm, 1/8'' 3. 3mm, 5/32'' 3. 8mm, 7/64'' 2. 8mm, 3/32'' 2. 4mm, sold in packs of 180 There are 4 main colours that i find the stable diet of fish world wide and they are Gold, Sliver，Fluo Orange and Black nickle and of course Pink for Grayling.
Must have for tying nymph--the brass beads are great for fly tying heads on nymph and lure patterns and add a little extra weight to your fly. Easy to see the difference when you compare with "cheap" brass beads.
10. XFISHMAN #ad
7/32" 5.5mm 36 Eyes per Pack., XFISHMAN Dumbbell-Eyes-Fly-Tying-Materials- Pseudo-Eyes-Barbell-Eyes 36pcs Assorted Colors Various Sizes Large #adXFISHMAN #ad
- Xfishman brass dumbbell sparkle eyes are recessed Brass Dumbbells with clear resin eyes impregnated with glitter on a holographic background, with a black pupil for most colors. Colors are shown as the dumbbell finish with the background iris color.
They add weight and are extremely durable, and give a great look to any streamer. Great product that is durable and easy to work with. Sparkle really gives the eyes a look of realism. 6 colors 36 eyes per pack. Sizes: ⅛", 7⁄32", 5⁄32", 3⁄16", ¼".