As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Buzzlett #ad
Buzzlett Tailor’s Ham and Seam Roll Set – Premium Tailors Ham for Ironing – Professional Pressing Tools – Linen and Doll Cotton Press Ham for Ironing Smaller Curved Seam #adBuzzlett #ad
- These pressing tools are designed for long seams, helping you to prevent impression marks on the right side of fabric. This sleeve ironing pillow set is a lovely addition into any tailor’s set. The other side can be used for higher temperatures too.
Long-lasting design: our ironing accessories are durable and reliable, so you can use them for many years to come. They feature premium stitching and have a lightweight design that makes them easier to carry.
Professional finish: use our tailors ham and seam roll set to steam as you sew for a more professional finish. For your loved ones: get these tailor accessories as a unique Christmas or birthday present for any sewing-enthusiast in your life.
Premium materials: our seam iron is made of linen and doll cotton. Ironing made easy: enjoy flawless clothes with our set of tailor ham and seam roll! Easy to use and practical, these pressing tools are a must-have in your kit, allowing you to press smaller curved seams with ease. The cotton side is ideal for linen or special fabrics that require medium to high temperatures.
2. DREC #ad
DREC Tailors Ham Dressmaking Tool for Ironing Pressing and Molding Darts Sleeve Caps and Curved Seams Cotton Polyester Blend Comes with Protective Ironing Mesh #adDREC #ad
- Sturdy, well filled and machined making it smooth on top and bottom and thus ensuring a very firm foundation for easy steam-ironing to keep out those wrinkles in hard to iron areas. Comes with a protective ironing mesh - 23.
5 inches x 15. 7 inches 60 cm / 40 cm which, when placed on delicate fabric and ironed, protects the fabric from scorch and shine. Drec tailors ham measures 7.
5 inches 19 cm length and weighs 087 pounds 04 kg. The drec tailors ham can be used to press as you sew for a professional finish making it a very handy ironing, darts, skirts, pressing and shaping tool for sleeve caps, bust fullness, cuffs, armholes, shoulders, face masks, collars, hats, hips, baseball caps, princess seams, neckline edges and back of the pants.
Made with cotton 65% / polyester 35% blend and filled with wood dust for perfect pressing of body seams and curves in tailoring or quality dressmaking.
|Manufacturer||DREC Digital #ad|
3. Mardili #ad
Mardili Hard Wood Tailors Clapper for Steam Iron to Set a steam #adMardili #ad
- Immediately after lifting the iron, you place the capper over the seam and hold it down until the fabric cools. How to use - to use it, you first press your seam with a hot iron and lots of steam.
A must have tool for professional looking sewing. Great tool for tailor- made from a hardwood, and creases, pleats, the Tailor's Clapper has no finish so it's able to absorb from our iron for crisp seams, the wood is heavy and close-grained.
What you get: 1 x hard wooden Clapper; 30 days Hassle - Free return and replacement. Appropriate size & deisgn- the size 9. 5 inches is perfect for daily use, the tailor's clapper is rounded on both ends and desgined with side grooves for comfortable gripping.
4. Dritz #ad
Dritz 562 Tailor's Ham, 1 Count Pack of 1, Brown #adDritz #ad
- Press with grain line of the Fabric, Using A Gentle Up And Down Motion. Two sides For Different Temperatures. Press as you sew For A Professional Finish. Model number: 562.
5. Prym #ad
Polyester Blend, 20 x 14 x 10 cm, Prym Tailor's Ham for Ironing-Out Curved Seams, Multi-Colour #adPrym #ad
- Great Value. Superior Quality. Featured on "the Great British Sewing Bee". For ironing-out Curved Seams like collars.
6. Newhouse Specialty Co #ad
Newhouse Specialty Padded Sleeve Ironing Board #adNewhouse Specialty Co #ad
- Made in USA. Perfect for pressing sleeves. Resistant to high temperature. Standard board on one side, narrow on the other. Heavy duty aluminum frame.
7. Dritz #ad
Dritz 636 Point Turner & Seam Creaser , White #adDritz #ad
- Lightweight tool that can be used to turn points, crease seams and take out basting stitches. Temporarily mark fabric with a crease and guide fabric when machine stitching; Constructed of durable and beautiful bamboo. Constructed of durable and beautiful bamboo.
|Manufacturer||Prym Consumer USA #ad|
8. Household Essentials #ad
Household Essentials Basic Sleeve Mini Ironing Board | Natural Cover and White Finish | 4.5" x 20" Ironing Surface #adHousehold Essentials #ad
- Set up 4 62” h x 4 5” w x 20” l folded 1 5” h x 22 25” L. This high-quality and compact sleeve ironing board provides you with a convenient way to press smaller and hard-to-reach angles of your clothing. The board’s plastic top allows for even distribution of heat and steam The cotton cover is scorch- and stain-resistant.
Use to iron face masks, sleeves, collars, hems and other small articles on its own or in conjunction with a regular ironing board. No-scuff leg caps prevent scratches on table and countertops.
9. Jamonprive #ad
The Original Ham Holder for Spanish Hams and Italian Prosciutto, Folding Ham Stand Jamonprive with Non-slip Pads #adJamonprive #ad
- Non-slip pads on the base to prevent accidental sliding while carving. It comes with assembly instructions. This is a special design made exclusively by Jamonprive. Ham stand to carve hams on the bone Spanish Serrano, Iberico or Italian Prosciutto.
This folding ham holder is manufactured in Spain from Chilean pine and comes with steel skewers with a bright chrome surface finish. Extremely durable, easy to assemble, clean and store after use.
10. Gingher #ad
Gingher 8-Inch Knife Edge Dressmaker's Shears #adGingher #ad
- Knife edge cuts multiple layers. Bent handle design holds fabric flat. Longer cut ideal for patterns, seams or long swaths.
|Warranty||Full lifetime warranty.|