As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Black Beauty Eggplant Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 400mg per packet. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- roasted with olive oil, breaded and fried crispy, or the classic Eggplant Parmesan, creamy eggplant and feta dip, grilled, are all delicious ways to enjoy this healthy vegetable.
Beautiful -- large full-color packet of black beauty eggplant solanum melongena seeds. This popular heirloom variety is easy to grow and produces well.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Harvest when skin is glossy for best flavor and texture.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Under the “how To” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. The large dark purple eggplants have the classic bell shape. Productive crop -- eggplant is a close relative to tomatoes and potatoes and will be a prolific producer all season.
2. QAUZUY GARDEN #ad
QAUZUY GARDEN Eggplant Seeds 25 Round Purple Indian Globe Eggplant Seeds, Tasty Tropical Asian Garden Vegetable, Non-GMO, Heirloom Prolific Tender Baby Eggplants #adQAUZUY GARDEN #ad
- Purple round eggplant is a very fast-growing edible tasty vegetable grown in 9-11USDA reaching 2 to 4 ft. Space. In height, with a width of 1 to 3 ft. Prune.
The velvety interior works well in soups, stews, and dips. Purple and spherical, indian eggplants—also known as baby eggplants—are known for their small, round appearance and tender texture. Space eggplant plants at least two feet apart in rows that are at least three feet apart.
Most eggplant seeds germinate in 6- 21 days. Sow. Sow eggplant seed ¼ to ½ inch deep spaced 4 to 5 inches apart. Then, after the plant has produced most of its eggplants for the season, remove the rest of the stems. Usda hardiness zone. Leave the main stem, along with the first two stems that branch off from it.
3. Gardeners Basics #ad
Winter and Fall Gardening by Gardeners Basics, Eggplant Seeds for Planting, Long Purple is A Great Heirloom, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 500 mg Seeds Great for Outdoor Spring #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Each heirloom eggplant seeds packet contains atleast 500 mg of seeds approximately 65+ seeds. Usa - all of our seeds, open-pollinated and non-gmo, and grown in the usa. Prolific - since this vegetable is highly prolific, it produces eggplants all summer long.
Packets - each long purple eggplant seed packet is printed on water resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included.
Produces beautiful long purple, oblong fruits. Which way will you enjoy your Long Purple Eggplant? Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Trusted variety - popular eggplant seeds used by gardeners for years.
Delicious - eggplants can be enjoyed grilled, broiled, baked, fried and turned into a dip. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the Black Beauty Eggplant seeds for planting home garden are heirloom, but you can save the seeds each year adding food security to your home.
4. Purely Organic Products LLC #ad
Approx 220 Seeds, Purely Organic Products Purely Organic Heirloom Eggplant Seeds Long Purple #adPurely Organic Products LLC #ad
- Certified organic: all purely organic seeds are open pollinated, heirloom, non-GMO not genetically modified, organic seeds. Solanum melongena: these finest quality, white flesh that has a mildly savory flavor great for grilling, non-gmo, dark purple, club shaped eggplants with firm, USDA Organic Long Purple Eggplant seeds produce glossy, cooking or frying.
Each purely organic seed packet carries the USDA Organic Seal signifying that is has passed rigorous standards and been certified organic by a USDA Accredited agency.
Freshly packed: these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well.
Premium packaging: all seeds from purely organic Products are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, storage or immediate use. Each packet displays the plant variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back. For best results: support plants with a post, pole, trellis or other support just an inch or two from the plant to provide support for heavy eggplants.
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change Certified Organic Imperial Black Beauty Eggplant #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Grows best outside. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic black eggplant seeds that flourish in soil & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Unique White Heirloom Variety, Casper Eggplant Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Open Pollinated Seed Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Beautiful -- large full-color packet of casper eggplant seeds. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information in the “Gardening Tips” section of our website.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Minimum of 400 mg. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Good eats -- roasted with olive oil, or the classic Eggplant Parmesan, breaded and fried crispy, grilled, creamy eggplant and feta dip, are all delicious ways to enjoy this healthy vegetable.
French heirloom variety with mushroom-like, umami flavor best harvested at 6” long for peak flavor. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Productive crop -- eggplant is a close relative to tomatoes and potatoes and will be a prolific producer all season.
7. PKzoi #ad
Long Purple Eggplant Seeds Packet for Planting 300+ Seeds #adPKzoi #ad
- 300+ long purple Eggplant Seeds for Planting. For best results: support plants with a post, pole, trellis or other support just an inch or two from the plant to provide support for heavy eggplants. Scroll down for planting tips.
A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant. These finest quality, dark purple, long purple Eggplant seeds produce glossy, non-GMO, club shaped eggplants with firm, white flesh that has a mildly savory flavor great for grilling, cooking or frying.
8. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Great Home Garden Gift, Isla's Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Solanum melongena, Barbarella Eggplant Seeds for Planting, 20+ Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- 65 days to Maturity. The round fruit is heavy for its size and up to 7″ diameter. As soon as the seedlings become established, and add fertilizer or matter once ever few weeks or so.
Keep the soil evenly damp, or any methods to conserve heat may be necessary in some cooler climates. Row covers. Try using black rolls of plastic, mulch them to conserve moisture and control weeds. Latin name: solanum melongena Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season.
Barbarella is a hybrid eggplant, it has wonderfully dense white flesh, making it extra good for grilling. The tall, sturdy, purple-tinged plant keeps going for a long season if kept picked. Usda zones: 5, 11, 6, 8, 9, 10, 7, 12. If temperatures approach lows of 55 degrees F, cover the plants. Eggplant loves the consistent heat of summer. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden.
9. NIKA SEEDS #ad
30 Seeds, NIKA SEEDS, Vegetable Black Eggplant Long Pop #adNIKA SEEDS #ad
- How many seeds Ⓘ we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Our seeds are cultivated through pollination.
Selected of seeds Ⓘ healthy and good quality seeds are the roots of a healthy crop. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order. Germination Ⓘ all our seeds have high germination guarantee.
Assiatance Ⓘ a dynamic team of highly experienced specialists can assist with technical advice and specific recommendations to ensure maximum performance. The seeds that are used to cultivate new crops have selected very carefully and of high quality. 100% non gmo Ⓘ we do not produce or sell GMO seeds.
10. Harley Seeds #ad
From USA, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Eggplant Mix Seeds 11 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO Aubergine, Asian, Italian, Profilic, European, Super Delicious #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Sprout seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Planting depth: 1/4". Plant spacing: 24-36". Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
Soil temperature for germination: 75-85f. Additionally, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. In-ground germination is not recommended. Cool soils, even just at night, below about 60-65f, overly warm soils, well above 90F, will significantly delay or inhibit germination.
Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains.
Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil. Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before last frost. Spacing in Row: 24". Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Water when the soil surface just begins to dry. Please read! this is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties.