As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mind Inventions #ad
And Gifted & Talented Prep, Ages 5+ and Perfect for Homeschool, Mathemagical World, Addition & Subtraction Math Board Game for Kids, Pre-k, Kindergarten #adMind Inventions #ad
- Learn the concepts of Addition, Subtraction, Double and Half. Includes two 2 Levels of Difficulty and Speed. Gifted and talented test prep games and Gifted Learning - OLSAT and COGAT prep for children in pre-school and kindergarten.
Eight 8 unique magic worlds: desert island, dinosaur Island, Dragon Island, Zombie Island, Unicorn Island, pirate island, Ice Island, and Ninja Island!.
2. Melby Toys #ad
Dino Stomp Addition and Subtraction Games I Math Games for Kindergarten I Math Toys for Kids 5-7 I Addition and Subtraction Flashcards I Addition Games I Educational Kids Games #adMelby Toys #ad
- With 174 equations, 20 foam dinosaur feet and a game spinner your child will learn math facts, one stomp at a time! Designed in the usa- all of our educational toys are produced with the highest standards. Time for dino races- skip boring math flashcards.
Each set includes high-quality addition and subtraction flashcards made with glossy cardstock with vibrant dino designs. Simply slide the addition flashcards into the foam dino feet, and let your child stomp from foot to foot.
Dino stomp is a multisensory kindergarten math game designed for individual or group play! Dino-mite learning- our math facts game includes 0-10 addition and subtraction problems ranging from 1+0 to 10-10 Make math t-riffic with dino stomp.
Don’t let a missing piece stop the fun! If for any reason a piece gets lost, Melby Toys will replace it. A kindergarten classroom must-have! Free piece replacement- as parents of three young children, we know life happens. The perfect kindergarten-2nd grade math game to help your dino lover master addition and subtraction.
3. Learning Resources #ad
8 Pieces, Kindergarten Math Board Games, Educational Kids Games, Math Games for Kids, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die. Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game.
Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way. Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
4. Generic #ad
Blue, Montessori Learning Toddler Felt Educational Toy Finger Number Learning Counting Math Felt Board Preschool Manipulatives Travel Game Addition Subtraction 3+ Year Old Gift Activity Kindergarten #adGeneric #ad
- Camp Vacation. Designed by a mom whose toddler was getting too much screen time, this toy was developed to encourage hands-on learning, helping toddlers build a foundation for math skills as they practice counting. Your child will love the bright colors, different geometric shapes, soft material, and engaging design.
Perfect toy to help your toddler prepare for preschool and kindergarten. Recommended for ages 3 years and up. Provides children with a fun way to explore number sense and place value. The toy is wear-resistant and dirt resistant. Montessori toy for early education: cultivate creativity and imagination and promote your toddler’s brain development with this engaging toy that helps develop fine motor skills, Hanukkah, hand-eye coordination, cognitive abilities, and problem-solving skills.
Fun holiday gift Idea for Christmas, New Year.
Durable product: manufactured from non-toxic, non-flammable felt and velcro material. Enhance parent-child interaction: a fun way to promote hands-on learning. Learn to count: this colorful felt toy contains 20 pieces to help your child understand foundational math skills, number recognition, addition and subtraction, including counting, number bonds, doubling, halving and multiplication. Great toy for Preschool and Kindergarten. Perfect size: perfectly sized for toddler's hands and a great choice as a travel toy.
5. Learning Resources #ad
99 Pieces, Kindergartner Learning Games, Educational Games, Age 5+ Math Games for Kids, Preschool Math, Learning Resources Mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Swat, and win!: kids grab a swatter, add or subtract, learn, and swat their way to new kindergarten math skills every time they play these fast-paced math games for kids!. Multiple ways to play: designed for 1-4 players, these smart games for kids comes with many ways to play and learn—compete head-to-head, this set’s components are ready for years of number learning for kids at home or in the classroom! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, wipe-clean plastic and sturdy cardboard, birthdays, or boost with solo play! Great for home or classroom: made from durable, or educational indoor games, the Mathswatters Addition & Subtraction Game helps kids as young as 5 build early math and social skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
6. Melon Rind #ad
Melon Rind Jump 1 Game, Adding and Subtracting by 1, Math Game for Kids Ages 5 and up #adMelon Rind #ad
- Must have for home or classroom learning: Kids master number sequencing, comparing numbers, and beginning addition and subtraction. Family fun: engages all players from 5-99 years of age. As kids get more confident, the Fast & Furious version bumps up the excitement and challenge.
Two ways to play: the cool & clever version is best to start with. You'll want to play even after the kiddos have mastered the math. Easy to learn: Includes beautifully illustrated rules. Hilarious fun: award-winning for its fun and entertaining value.
|Brand||Melon Rind #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melon Rind #ad|
7. Melby Toys #ad
Melby Toys Unicorn Sparkle Sums I Kindergarten Math Games for Kids Ages 4-8 I Math Manipulatives 1st Grade I Addition and Subtraction Games #adMelby Toys #ad
- Calling all unicorn lovers. Your kiddos will enjoy it so much they won’t even realize they are practicing addition and subtraction. Unicorn sparkle sums includes 1 game board, 4 unicorn pieces and 3 equation dice. It’s simple! a player rolls the dice, solves the equation and moves their piece the same number of spots as the answer.
With lots of unicorns, your unicorn lover will find the most magical thing of all- hours of educational entertainment! At melby toys, florida-based family business & believe in making learning fun for everyone! if, you don’t absolutely love Unicorn Sparkle Sums, rainbows and magic, FUN is our middle name.
We’re a small, for any reason, we will make IT RIGHT.
Perfect for the classroom, or family game nights! Made with durable material, your new math game will stay strong for years to come! Magical math fun for everyone! - unicorn sparkle Sums is a fantastically fun board game. The first unicorn to reach the castle wins! Designed in the usa- skip boring addition flash cards, homeschool learning, and opt for an addition game instead.
8. cOOva #ad
Math Games For Kids Ages 4-8- Multiplication, 4th, 2nd, 5th, Grade, 3rd, 1st, Division, Addition & Subtraction Flash Cards- Times Table Flash Cards, Kindergarten, Math Flash Cards + Pop Fidget Chart #adcOOva #ad
- Pop to learn pop to know and Understand The Fact Of Math While Playing Games. Happy kids coova believes that fun and learning go hand-in-hand. We strive to make products that will stimulate The Imagination, Creativity, And Develop Technical Skills, All While Still Being Tons Of Fun!.
Fun to lean are you tired with numbers ? our pop mutiplication cards can let Your Kids Play And Learn. Less cards but more efficient for kids to learn.
160 cards cover all math fact From 0 To 12. Child can write answers on The Cards And Can Be Written And Modified Repeatedly. High quality and reusedour this flashcard set comes with 4 pens plus wipe Function.
Each card has two back-to-back equations instead Of One! The Answers Are Conveniently Located On The Bottom Corner Of The Opposite Side. Convenient organized the flashcards are hole-punched so you can easily organize the cards Using The Included Metal Rings And Ensure You Never Lose A Card. The colored borders Make Sorting And Organizing Them A Breeze. Efficient learning no reverse print 1x2/2x1.
9. Learning Resources #ad
100 Pieces, Ages 6+ | Grades 1+ Classroom and Homeschool Math Games, Math Activities for Kids, Learning Resources Pop For Addition & Subtraction Math Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Fun way to practice math: Students practice basic addition, subtraction, and increase fluency while having fun. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, or just because, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Many ways to play & learn: Two levels of play and three game variations for 2 to 4 players. Spin to practice basic facts: Fast paced game lets you spin to practice basic facts keep the gumballs for right answers. Must have for home or classroom learning: Includes 90 math fact cards 1 to 10, 10 POP cards, spinner and guide printed on box.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Math Marks The Spot Floor Game, Number Recognition, Homeschool, Addition & Subtraction #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Numbers and colors on an oversized mat with giant dice. Includes 3 soft foam dice 2 number and 1 operation, 28 cardboard markers, and activity guide. Supports academic state standards in mathematics. Students learn number recognition, addition, and subtraction.